- This book has covered the latest version of Objective-C. Using Xcode 7.3.
- Use this book as a quick reference guide (like a cheat sheet) for Objective-C programming language. Access any topic in just one tap.
- For beginners and for dummies, this book is a step-by-step guide to understanding object-oriented programming with Objective-C.
- If you are an experienced developer who knows at least one modern programming language well, then this book is designed to teach you how to think and program in Objective-C Programming language.
- Each topic is covered with clear and concise examples for Objective-C programming language.
I hope you find this book to be a useful and worthy addition to your library. I've had a great time writing it. Hopefully you'll have a great time reading and learning two major programming languages of Apple. I will keep updating this book to make it much simpler and more productive. Thank you for purchasing a copy!
-Amit Chaudhary, 23th June 2016
Chapters Covered in this book:
4. Data Types
6. String and Characters
7. Control Flow
8. Collection Types (Arrays, Sets, and Dictionaries)
20. Extensions/ Categories
21. Automatic Reference Count
22. Type Casting/ Type Checking
23. Error Handling