Hacking with PHP has had a massive upgrade, including all-new chapters teaching PHP 7's powerful enhancements, how to use Composer for managing dependencies and Twig to template your site, and much more – it's the biggest refresh the book has ever had.
For over 10 years Hacking with PHP has been the most popular PHP course in the world, and it has helped over five million people learn PHP, MySQL and more. Now, for the first time ever, you can own Hacking with PHP as a downloadable e-book that gives you over 1200 pages of PHP tutorials, tips, and guidance – it's the fastest way to get up to speed with the latest and greatest PHP has to offer.
What's in the course?
- A complete introduction to PHP basics, including syntax, functions, namespaces, traits and what's new in PHP 7
- How to get started with object-oriented PHP
- Building HTML forms the smart – and safe! – way
- Working with files and databases, including MySQL and SQLite
- How to generate images and other multimedia
- Securing your code using encryption and hashing
- Storing data with cookies and sessions
- Using output buffering for maximum performance
- Debugging and profiling in practice
- Using Composer to organise your libraries
- Templating your site using Twig